Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 17 March 2014

13





My cool cousin has 13 guard dogs, beat that

I just realised I haven't shared these photos of my amazing experience with 13 guard dogs in Malaysia hahah. They aren't the fluffy dogs that snuggle with anyone they see, and they don't take treat bribes definitely. There's this procedure that my cousin takes us through, like smelling of hand (and no patting of their heads) and whatever not. It's really cool haha cause after a day of really knowing them all individually we became friends yay (except the boss dog, that has such an innocent name 'Rum') So ever since that day, every morning after brushing our teeth, we'd sit in their pen and just chill with them. Can't wait to go back

Oh and all of them were once strays, but my cousin rescues them off the streets in Malaysia, feed them well, took care of them and they look amazing right now. I really respect this heart and passion of hers :')

No comments:

Post a Comment