Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Sunday 2 March 2014


My first shoot with Elaine Jasmine went greaaat hahaha. I was a little nervous shooting because it suddenly hit me that I've not used my dslr in a while. It's always either the Iphone, or the film cameras (ok mostly Iphone cause it's so convenient and good) But thank goodness she's super easy and fun to work with hahah made my job such a breeze and such joy. Although that day was the first time I met her in person, it wasn't all that awkward because we have been talking abit via whatsapp and talking about stuff other than shooting which warmed us up. 

Thanks for picking me to have this shoot with you and I'm so happy to have met you because you're like a contagious bundle of joy! And also for being so encouraging and understanding even during the editing process. I always feel so terrible when I compare my images with those taken with higher end cameras and lenses, puts my photos to ultimate shame. But you kept reminding me that it wasn't about the equipment and it's about my style or how I'd direct or like my photos to be. It warms my heart when people tell me to keep doing what I do and not worry about how far my 550D can bring me hahaha. Really appreciate all the encouragement you guys constantly give me :')
Biiig thank you (Sending all the snowman hugs I ever can)

No comments:

Post a Comment