Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 7 April 2014

The old is gone, the new has come


Happy Baptism dearest siblingzzz
I remember how a few months ago we were on our own in seperate churches, I'm glad that somehow or another God made a way for you both to join me in Hope :') Love you both so much

Happy Baptism Amanda and Jolin!

Selfie before her turn hahaha Manda is so cute. 


Thanks Sam for sowing on Amanda because she's been a big blessing to us <3 

Hahaaha you can sense how happy they are :')




Blessed Birthday Tracy! Thanks for hiring me for your pre wedding shots, managed to get to know you and Seng Kim better. And for all the random text you drop me, thank you <3 

This is the first time I've actually experienced having so many close friends and family getting baptised. It's also the first time I've bought gifts for a baptism haha, it's so heart warming seeing everyone else really rejoicing along with the baptizes. I'm so happy for you all, congrats once again!



No comments:

Post a Comment