Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Saturday 17 May 2014

Free Paulanerrr





Missing Rach Jon and Jo 

Glad I decided to head down despite me having to be terribly late for the party. It's amazing how ADM always have free awesome parties, seriously. The free food, free GERMAN beer and nice location haha. The main point is FREEE + company of course. I don't usually attend parties because I'm such an awkward turtle but felt like I wanted to go for this to kinda see everyone before I go on exchange. Haha by the time I reached, they were already packing up but my friends saved me food and drink yay. I even got a free (expensive) sprite hahah. But yay I had a good time surprisingly Despite me struggling quite a bit with school and it's system, I'm glad I'm in ADM :>

Wow we're done with Year 2

No comments:

Post a Comment