Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 2 July 2014

It's been too long


It's been almost 8 months since we last met up and our attempts along these months have always failed us (my fault haha). It only hit me how long ago it was when the first thing she did was hug me so tightly and said 'MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY' Hahahahaha apart from it being extremely funny, I was so touched because my presents were still with her for so long while I'm actually still trying to search for her birthday Panda which I bought for her birthday. I'm so sorry cakes but I'll find it just that my house is in a mess and I can't find the bag I've packed it in haha. Yknow I can't remember the last gift- gift I got. Like an object gift kinda, usually it's cards and stuff but she gave me the bag that I wanted years ago :') A baggu in navy blue. I know, damn outdated but haha I really like that bag so I'm unique to have it now after wanting it years ago ;) Yup so merry christmas and happy belated birthday to me <3 She's the first friend that I've hung out with for such a long day (out of my house) we met from 4-10? I usually get tired by 3 hours but we've got too much to catch up from where we left off. Up till now I can memorize your number because I remembered how almost 3 years ago we'd be each other's call buddies. You're always calling me for nothing and we're just talking nonsense. Although we don't call as much anymore because our schedule doesn't allow it, I still love you all the same (even with you frolicking everywhere and still not having a good sense of balance when you walk hahah). I'll see you really soon :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment