Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 20 February 2015

With Auteur







(Please watch in HD, I can't stand the quality)

Did a shoot with Sergi and Lilly a day before I flew off because the Auteur caps arrived!!! Thanks Ron and Angel because it was a nice way to end off my exchange with a photoshoot together with them both. This video was a random one so haha hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And also this was the roof of our hostel which we miraculously climbed into hahaha great way to end everything. 

I'll upload the pictures with these beautiful caps soon, but in the meanwhile check out @auteurcompany for the previews. And also, the caps look even better in real life hahah. Evidently Sergi has been wearing it where ever he goes even in winter, so I guess that explains how awesome these are. 

(Ps to Sergi and Lilly I miss you all)

No comments:

Post a Comment