Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Athens a year ago








Met this little kitten at the Acropolis who was wandering around with his brother. I wonder where the mother went :(



Present for Shityaopants, her name in Greek haha. The guy was like 'Yay I'm gonna pose' 

WATERMELON ICE CREAM




Our last meal. 

This is probably the last official long holiday I have as a uni student and so here I am trying to figure out what I care most about. Looking back at pictures that I never got to upload because I realised we're always so swarmed up with so many roles to play that we never get the space to think about the things closest to us.

Haha so this was Athens a year ago. To be really honest it wasn't my favourite place hah. I would prefer the other islands of Greece for sure. However Athens was an interesting one, you could just feel the vibe of the place when you walk around the streets. I guess in a bad way because it made me weary and afraid, and I'm guessing it's due to the high unemployment rate there. I was even afraid of my room in the hotel? It just didn't feel safe leaving my valuables in there so I actually locked it up. But that was pretty dumb of me because if they did break in they could have rolled my whole suitcase away anyways -.- But yes! I started uploading on Athens because I took the least photos here and I guess it would be a good one to start (Less editing yknow hahaha) Nonetheless, yay to Athens for beautiful architecture and for making my Art History notes come alive. 


Speaking of which, I really do need to organise my hard disk. I can't seem to find all my Greece photos from the DSLR? So yup Athens is still really beautiful if you only have an Iphone camera ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment