Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Friday 20 November 2015

#Pameranposkad2015





These are just 4 from the series of 8, another 2 badges are done by my dear cousins so do check those out too :>

It's the final submission for FYP tomorrow and I can't wait for the semester to officially end. I'm pretty sure all the Year 4s in ADM this year are dying for this to end. C'monnnnnnnn. As much as I want this to end, I'm dreading tomorrow as well because it's scary to present and also I'm guessing crit is gonna drag till I'm not sure when hahah (gonna bring candy tomorrow)

Anyways Pameranposkad is happening this weekend from the 19th-22nd at Gillman Barracks! Pete and I are exhibiting our badges and they are on sale too :> If you like whatever we're making do feel free to drop by and support us if you want to. We spent quite a lot of time planning and making this so yay if you like them do let us know, and if you're feeling generous please buy one (or more) hahaha. They're one of a kind so they're special and handmade and make great gifts hahah (Christmas is coming guys *wink wink*) Oh they are 500 other artists from all over the world too so do come and look at everything! It's quite special and unlike other art fairs, all works exhibited has to fit into this regulated size plastic, kinda cool huh. Ok enough talking I should get back to my work. See you there if I see you!!!! 

Oh and if you did buy one of the Maggie series or you're uploading a photo of it please hashtag #weboughtmaggie hahaha. Tbh we're just excited to know if these even get sold or who's buying them- to new owners out there thank you in advance!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment