Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Aplha Conference






This was the first time I was serving directly for Hope Church. I mean I've served in tiny ways in my own life group but never for the church itself. It was fun just moving about on my own, being hidden and unnoticed (I hope haha) and experiencing God as well. I felt like photographing for this really made me feel the church body uniting as one. Especially when this lady came all the way up to me to shake my hand and thank me for serving. It made me feel that hey perhaps I really really do belong here. It's been 4 years since I've moved over and I'm still loving it :-)

Thanks Faith for asking me if I wanted to do this! I always felt so tiny so I never dared to be doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment