Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Monday 11 July 2016

Chung Cheng Pals

Secondary school friends last the longest they say

This has to be one of the absolutely cutest group ever. They met in secondary school and are still as close as ever it was so fun watching them hahah. Thanks for making me a part of this haha it was so fun being creative with you guys it was such a joy. This happened sometime back perhaps a year ago haha just so happened to find this while compiling some photos for people that want to have their graduation shoots this year. Which reminds me, ahhh I'm convocating. I'll be in this long gown, going up on stage to shake hands and watch my family be proud and happy for me. Not ready to be adulting but ah omg hahaha. But yes, if anyone is wondering if I do graduation shoots yes I do. I actually am open to do a variety of shoots be it portraiture, food, fashion. I'll love to try if you'd trust me to do it :-) Ask awayyyy or e-mail me if you'd like yay

vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. omgahhh those are my primary school friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so so cute and fun to work with!!

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh I was in their class when my dad sent me to Chung Cheng for a month during my summer holidays way way way back. - Timm

      Delete
    3. HAHA omg such coincidence! They're a really cool bunch

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete