Oh hi, Viv here (vivien.tanshihui@gmail.com)

Thursday 18 August 2016

I should probably be posting a much more wow picture of Koh Samui thus far but somehow I really like this one haha. I'm strange I know. I've been on the island for 2 weeks now, here for an internship and I'm very thankful to be doing this. Perhaps to you it seems more like a holiday than work yknow, but it really is both. I remember Sylvia telling me how working here doesn't feel that much like work because of how beautiful this place is. We work hard but we also get to experience life here. Main takeaway for me is getting to meet people. Over here I'm meeting host and just interacting with people in general. I have to say that this island is beautiful but I'm more touched by how wonderful people here are. I've already had many many experiences with amazing people I'm meeting and I love that so much. Hopefully I get to do enough portraits and write stories about them haha. Even if I don't and only manage a few, it's better than none :-) 

Being here has challenged me alot, taught me much. I've never felt so challenged before to be honest, made me how sheltered I was in Singapore and how much more I could be doing. Never scarred so much and fell down so hard- literally. I'm coming home with battle scars hahaha. Sylvia if you're reading this, thank you for everything:') 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete